Thursday, June 10, 2010

Isn't it disturbing to have someone in your family go crazy?

Got a new watch, nothing special, only costing twice as much as my previous watch (which had the strap bent into 2 pieces by accident, an ACCIDENT!). It is still less than a 3 figure sum, but someone is unhappy about it, a fucking understatement.

When my mom told the whole family that it's time to get me a new watch, damn, my sister bitchy about it. At some shop in Bugis, she was sulking all the way, talking stuff about me "spoiling that watch" or the "unfairness" of it. After which, she started crying and my father lost his temper and thus, our family outing was fucked up. Wonderful.

Damn it, it's just a damn watch, you have 2 okay, the rest of mine are either in shit condition or worse. For christ's sake stop whining like a pig and fucking up everything. If you cannot get what you want, face it, that's life.

And stop the stupid conspiracy theories btw, please, you sound like one of those retards who claim that we DID not land on Luna. I would not be so low as to sabotage my watch, besides, I did not make a sound when I went without a watch for a few months, how about you? You scream for a watch and now you throw them at one side to collect dust, damn, you are now even desperate enough to try and break your own watch, WTF?!

Whatever, I am out of here, might as well not screw myself. I am watching you, I am WATCHING you, don't think you can escape.


No comments: