Friday, June 4, 2010

Last BV bazaar, this better not be a fucking fuck-up.

Today had structured lessons, Physics test was not as hard as I though it will be, although I definitely will NOT get full marks. Add maths, ah shit, damn algebra.

After which I helped to set up my class' BV bazaar stall, I do hope lugging my cooler and blender to school is WELL WORTH IT! I am not going to go around lugging shiz just so that I will lose a shitload of my savings (damn, I am starting to sound like a fag). Whatever it is, we kinda had fun....sort of. I have to honest, some of our classmates, they are just pure shit, seriously, they cannot be trusted, but I might as well not dwell on that, screws up one's mood.

Let's just hope that all goes well tomorrow then, it better be scorching hot!

No comments: