Monday, March 26, 2012

A week of tests, a day or two of sorrow.

My first and last March Common Test in TJC ended 2 days ago. It wasn't that bad, although the MCTs I was accustomed to in Bedok View was A FKING BREEZE. I am certainly screwed for lit and I plan on skipping any econs lecture that has anything to do with the damned paper.

I suppose this would serve as a wake up call for me. Not that I did not want to study, but I was as motivated as that German Army Group when they surrendered in Stalingrad in 1942, not that my wonderful school life helped. And I am looking forward to my very first "U". In any case, I hope to learn and survive (and perhaps thrive). Time to hit the books and rape the answer schemes, I have exams to execute, tests to torture and closet muggers to cauterise...

No comments: